Monday, 6 January 2014

Alerts and Promoters



            Alright my friends, this here is the bread and butter of the little stocks that this blog is mostly focused on. Today we are going to talk about those people that drive up the prices, allowing people to make money on the way up, until the eventually burn to ashes. In this situation, you can be one of those that get in early with these barely legal assholes or you can be one of the losers who get screwed because they get in. Well, there’s the third option of shorting the stock, betting for it to lose its value and making you money. I may be badmouthing these people, but they help me make money, it’s a love/hate relationship, you’ll get it. Keep in mind, I am not giving you financial advice here, this is just what I learned from the DVDs I’ve watched and what information I take from the situation. This isn’t a perfect strategy and I do lose money, but the way I keep as much profits as I do is because I cut my losses quickly whenever they happen.
            I’m not going to recommend any newsletters for you because I’m not going to be held liable in any way for what you do and I’m not offering you a step-by-step tutorial here. Essentially, what I’m doing is just regurgitating information. Do your research and watch what stock tips you get in your email inbox (by signing up to a penny stock promoters list), enter the stock symbol in Yahoo Finance’s website and watch what it does. What you’ll observe is patterns and most of these stocks under 5 dollars, especially those under 1, are extremely volatile so you need to be by your computer at all times when making a trade.
            Once again, let me reiterate, watch and observe first. There’s no need for you to rush into this process and you will benefit from taking your time and learning as much as you can. Here are a couple of stock promoters: StockMister, 1-2-3 Stock Alerts, and you can look for the rest yourself. I think you should also check out my post about Gurus who also play a role in this game.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Villas In Trivandrum

    ReplyDelete